Friday, September 11, 2009

when i woke up in friday morning ..
i really feel tired + no mood ..
planned 2 absent cuz feel lazy go 2 skul..
but at last i forced myself 2 wake up
cuz 2day got bio presentation..
i thought dat our group will be present...
so I prefer went 2 skul ...
who knows dat is not our turn to present ...@@
therefore v have 2 wait 4 the bio class on next week..

during our MUET period..
v watched some video on Wildlife..
i am felt dat the animals so poor...
bcuz the human did such cruelty action 2 them...
after watched the video..
i guessed v had learnt something new 2day...

after skul...my mum came 2 fetch me
really feel so hungry cuz waiting 4 almost an hour..
so..its already the lunch hour
while my mum & I felt no idea 2 eat at where ,
my sister called us and told dat she
had her lunch wif my cousin at Mcdonald..
so...v went 2 Mcdonald 2 have our lunch ..
and v ordered the
+Spicy Chicken McDeluxe +
+McChicken +
+Apple pie +
+Chocolate Sundae+
all the yummy food dat i LoVe..haha
although dat it will put on a lot in my weight =( after I having dis meal
but I oso wanna eat cuz its really delicious + tasty..

although not in a good mood in the morning ...
still feel happy 2day...
but really dunno y ...
mayb bcuz of some incident dat made me feel so touched ...
Bcuz I know dat ...
when sadness fills my heart
when tears flow from my eyes
u will want me to let u know..
bcuz u will alwiz be there 4 me...
and I know dat ..
TQ so much 4 ur caring + supporting lol...
i will rmb it ...^^






No comments: