Tuesday, September 8, 2009

long time dint updated liao...
cuz really lazy + no time lol..
kena scold by my friend ad..
so hav 2 post something..haha

Yesterday actually had trip 2 MATTA fair wif scout's frenzz
but my parents oso wanna went there ..
So...i decided 2 went MATTA fair wif family
it was quite many ppl on dat day.. mayb bcuz of it was the last day ad (i think so)
v got a mask 4 each person after paid the entrance fee..
i think it might be the step done by organiser 2 prevent H1N1
Since v got the mask and as a support to them..
my sister & I wear it up so dat it wont be wasted lol..
There r many travel package until v cant even look up all..
therefore v chose the place which v r interestd only..
it was attracted me 2 travel after went 2 the MATTA fair..
really hope dat time pass quickly right now...
so dat the raya holiday is coming soon ....^^
HOLIDAY>>>>>>I luv U

after dreaming... nid 2 facing reality & give up my illusions....
many folio + scrapbook hav 2 do...
its really makes me feel struggling...@@
hope i can finish it ASAP....

No comments: