Thursday, August 20, 2009

Almost everyday doing the same things
really feel so bored ar... sien sien sien
hope dat there will be some "interesting" incident happen..hahaha
so dat i would not feel dat boring of my skul life... @@

Today v received a bad news from skul
ppu have 2 go back at 3.30pm === shocked *O*
haizz...really so cham ar..
i ad feel so tortured when stayed at skul from morning till 3.00pm
now extend more half an hour ....
how am i going 2 survive on dat time... T.T
b4 school ended, class monitar called up by u6 to "fight" it with teacher
I've told dat headmistress has banned our request .. so sad
really hope dat there r miracle....
so dat v all can go back early lol.. haha

Holiday is coming .... so happy ...
I ad in holiday mood although 2molo still need go 2 skul
really many presentations hav 2 do within 1 week holiday
but still have many activities during dis holiday..hehe
scared dat i cant afford 2 finished all my works in short time...
I think i really hav 2 manage my time properly ad...wakaka...

There will be a backwood at Hulu Langat on 22 August
haven decide whether wanna go onot.....
anybody can help me oo... go or not go leh??
really feel hard 2 make decision lol....
hope 2 go cuz long time dint do it ad ....miss it very much >.<
but there r also some factors make me dunno wanna go onot ...haizzzz
c 1 lol..dunno..hope I can decide it soon...

No comments: